View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Selling my PGM301 - in England 
Promises to use Search button

Post Selling my PGM301 - in England
Ahoy, with it being summer I need some money for a holiday I'm going on (It better be worth it!) ... So sadly I'm going to have to sell my PGM301. It's a 2005 model, bought in march 2006 from Rimmers in Southport which is in the north west of England. So it's got the new style neck. It's hardly been played, bed room player only :oops: I'd say the guitar is totaly mint, but there probably is some faint pick marks or slight invisiable scratches somewhere on it :wink: ... but really i'd say the guitar is perfect. I can't see any wear on the frets, some very slight marks on the first 3 frets. It's been set up professionally at the shop, with 9's. Inotonation is spot on and the action measures 1mm to 1.5 mm treble to bass. It's completely stock with 2 Dimarzio PAF pros and the jem single coil in the middle. I'll also throw in a black dimarzio clip lock strap with the sale, the strap is only 2 months old. It has the Team J craft case which is mint as well, never taken out the house.

[img][img]http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/3126/1000006to2.th.jpg[/img] [/img]

there's a pic of it, if anyone wants a pic of a specific part please tell me and i'll take one for you!

guitar cost £800, i'd like £600 for it.

I'm in Liverpool, I'd welcome collection or meeting half way if your in the north west. I'll also do postage through which ever method you prefer, just let me know and i'll get a quote for it. Thanks very much for looking, PM if you'd like my phone number to discuss anything. all tags, tools and recipte are included.

Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]