View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Kid Antrim Music 
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Post Kid Antrim Music
Someone posted on the bulletin board of my old website. It's already an old message, but I saw it only now. What the hell is this?

Quote:
Name: Kid Antrim Music
Email: [email protected]
Date: Mon Sep 12 17:40:03 EDT 2005
I noticed that you are an aspiring songwriter. My name is M. Ebert and I am the founder of Kid Antrim Music, a forum geared towards the discovery and recognition of emerging and developing songwriting talent. We are currently welcoming submissions from solo acts or bands of any age group or music genre that would be interested in appearing on one of our 2005 Compilation CDs, which will be distributed to various record labels and radio stations nationwide.
If any of your songs are invited to appear, each CD would contain your contact information for listeners interested in getting more info on your music. To submit a song from your Soundclick.com website, please email us ([email protected]) and specify the website where your music can be downloaded and your song title(s). Upon submission, we also ask that you provide us with your postal mailing address so that we may properly contact you in the coming months with additional information and feedback regarding your material.
Thi

Is this spam? Or some other stupid way of earning money, by using unsigned artists name for making their own CD and selling it to others?

Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]