View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Hear N Aid Video 
Unt! I move topics!

Post Hear N Aid Video
You can watch the video here ...

http://www.reddkross.com/features/ARTHOUSE/index.html

Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Cool...watching it now. Thanks for the heads up.

Regards,
Ken

Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Never see a group of musicians like again, in one song.

Regards,
Ken

Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:50 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

haha I love the part bout yngwie.

'Might as well just use the guitar as a coffee table, no way I could go like that, why bother'.. or something like that, that was hilarious.

'I like how he puts yngwie j malmsteen so you dont get confused with all the other yngwie malmsteens out there.'

hhahaha

Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

That was really cool, thanks for the link. Seeing all them together was something else. It's been a while since I've seen that.

Jason

Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:45 pm
God Of The Sun

Wow, that was a first. That's a whole lot of rockstars! After watching it, I got interested in the album. Found it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... 73-4129540

The #1 Queensryche Source

Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:09 pm
Motorman

The thing that was devastating was the fact that George Lynch aka Mr. Scary in his "day" had the best solo of the song! :twisted: :D He was a monster! I love Lynch's playig on this album! With his his custom made Fender... :P

Paul Gilbert at the time was teaching in '86 or just getting his Racer X in motion...would have been sweet to see Paul Gilbert in there being a Menace to Yngwie! LOLOLOL Yngwie who? :P Imagine Paul Gilbert's string skipping Scarified solo in this song! Hahahaha or Joey Tafolla! LOL Paul Gilbert schooled Joey Tafolla! "Hey kid, let me teach something..." LOL "No. This way stupid" LOL

Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:36 pm
Unt! I move topics!

The thing that was devastating was the fact that George Lynch aka Mr. Scary in his "day" had the best solo of the song! :twisted: :D He was a monster! I love Lynch's playig on this album! With his his custom made Fender... :P

Paul Gilbert at the time was teaching in '86 or just getting his Racer X in motion...would have been sweet to see Paul Gilbert in there being a Menace to Yngwie! LOLOLOL Yngwie who? :P Imagine Paul Gilbert's string skipping Scarified solo in this song! Hahahaha or Joey Tafolla! LOL Paul Gilbert schooled Joey Tafolla! "Hey kid, let me teach something..." LOL "No. This way stupid" LOL

I'd say Malmsteen schooled everybody, including Lynch (although George's solos were probably second best).

I agree about Paul though ... having Paul on that record would have been awesome.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:59 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Yeah, Im going to agree with Surgeon and say that Yngwie was the "teacher" in the sessions.

It would have been nice to have Paul soloing away! He would have stolen the show, I think.

Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:31 am
God Of The Sun

I guess EVH was busy. Or maybe just not the right style.

I was surprised to see Tate there. And Halford with hair instantly made me think Jeff Martin was singing in there, heh.

The #1 Queensryche Source

Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]