View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The Sting of the NEW SCORPIONS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post The Sting of the NEW SCORPIONS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, I just got the new SCORPIONS album "UNBREAKABLE". Holy fuck have they returned!!!!!! I would not call the new stuff "BLACKOUT" #2. Some have said that and it is wrong!!! This album is extremely mature and has no need to follow-up anything in the past. The classic stuff is classic and will live forever. This new album is what will be remembered after those original SCORPS classics. This album features Klaus Meine at his best. The vocalist has not lost a thing in his ability and his power. He sounds as he did on Love At First Sting and the rest of those mid/late 80`s classic albums. Rudolph Schenker is just as riff-happy as he ever was. His riffing is completely off the hook!!! Mathias Jabs solos like I don`t believe I have heard him before. Not heavier, faster, or whatever. Just with more thought and emotion in what he delivers. His solos are very impressive to my ears which are not the ears of a guitarist but off a fan of this music for over 25 years. The new guys, Pawel (last name escapes me) and James Kottack are fucking wicked. Kottack on drums is a master within the songs on this album. Pawel is a unknown bassist who needs to be known!!!!!!!!!! The guy is fucking killer!!!!! I have no favorite tunes. Well change that.....................my favorites are................ummmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................EVERY FUCKING TUNE ON THE DAMN DISC!!!!!!!!!!! "Maybe I Maybe You" is one of the best power ballads this band has ever written!!!!!!!! So, ALL OF YOU WHO THINK OF YOURSELVES AS FANS OF 80`S HARD ROCK/METAL, WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE THIS ALBUM YET??????????? GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND BUY THIS ALBUM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4.5 stars out of a possible 5 stars (always leave room for improvement)!!!!!!!! ROCK!!!! The Guardian :twisted: :twisted: 8)

Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:21 pm
Godzilla

I have been saying this to a lot of people. The new Scorpions is amazing! My favorite is Love Em or Leave Em!

Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:23 am
Godzilla

I can't believe more people are not talking about this! Maybe when it comes out in the states the 20th people will start talking.

Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]