View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 OZZFEST BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FRIDAY 
is O.H.B.

The Holmdel , NJ tix , I was bidding on ended when I was at the In Flames show last night and I lost.
I have got to go through an agent or try again on ebay.
I am running out of time. Tick, tick, tick

Sat May 29, 2004 3:58 am
Godzilla

i was going to go through the QZZFEST site, which when i look back maybe i should have. When i saw the ticket i could get i thought i would give the site a try, it was 20 bucks more then through ticketmaster but better seat. Then i get to the service charges, well fuck me gently, dont quote me but it turned out to be 23 bucks in service charges, one charge being 18 dollars, so i said fuck that and went for the cheaper shitty seat. Its on the last day of my vacation and i gotta go by myself cause no one else wants to go and i'm a loser anyway, i am going in the afternoon also cause i dont care for anything else on the bill, i wouldnt even go in the afternoon if BLS wasnt playing, i havent really heard any superjoint ritual and not big on slayer, but its all good.
Ruth
was that list for times when the bands were playing accurate, i dont want to get to the tweeter center to find out i missed zakk by half hour, not that it would be your fault just the damn lists fault.

Sat May 29, 2004 2:30 pm
is O.H.B.

i was going to go through the QZZFEST site, which when i look back maybe i should have. When i saw the ticket i could get i thought i would give the site a try, it was 20 bucks more then through ticketmaster but better seat. Then i get to the service charges, well fuck me gently, dont quote me but it turned out to be 23 bucks in service charges, one charge being 18 dollars, so i said fuck that and went for the cheaper shitty seat. Its on the last day of my vacation and i gotta go by myself cause no one else wants to go and i'm a loser anyway, i am going in the afternoon also cause i dont care for anything else on the bill, i wouldnt even go in the afternoon if BLS wasnt playing, i havent really heard any superjoint ritual and not big on slayer, but its all good.
Ruth
was that list for times when the bands were playing accurate, i dont want to get to the tweeter center to find out i missed zakk by half hour, not that it would be your fault just the damn lists fault.

The list was accurate when I sent it. Don't know about now.

I got my Camden tickets through the Ozzfest website.

I wasn't aware of it when the Holmdel tix went on sale which is why I don't have tickets yet.

I want a good seat which is why it is ebay or an agent. Ouch!

Sun May 30, 2004 3:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3