View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Ozzy fell off the wagon the last year and a half... 
Viking Kong

Post Ozzy fell off the wagon the last year and a half...
Ozzy Osbourne has admitted to a year-and-a-half-long alcohol and drug relapse but has denied that he is planning to divorce his wife of 31 years, Sharon.

After a report surfaced in the British tabloid The Sun claiming that the BLACK SABBATH singer and his wife/manager are living apart and haven't seen each other in weeks, a spokesman for Sharon released a statement claiming that Ozzy and his wife "were still together."

The spokesman added: "They’ve both got huge work commitments. She is at the hotel for work and he is starting his BLACK SABBATH tour.

"Of course they row, but they are still together. Sharon and Ozzy have spent long periods of time apart before when she was working in the U.K. The marriage is not on the rocks."

In a statement posted earlier tonight on his Facebook page, Ozzy said: "For the last year and a half, I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place and was an asshole to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober.

"Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I’m just trying to be a better person.

"I would like to apologize to Sharon, my family, my friends and my bandmates for my insane behavior during this period… and my fans.

"God bless, Ozzy."

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:43 am
Godzilla

Post Re: Ozzy fell off the wagon the last year and a half...
I'm sorry to have to say that this doesn't surprise me in the least.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]