View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Ratt Original Album Series 
Viking Kong

Post Ratt Original Album Series
Damn this is good news BUT I would rather the 4 song RATT EP (Sweet Cheater/Tell The World/You Think You're Tough/U Got It) be included in this instead of "Detonator" :roll:

RATT's first five albums — 1984's "Out of the Cellar", 1985's "Invasion of Your Privacy", 1986's "Dancing "Undercover", 1988's "Reach For the Sky" and 1990's "Detonator" — have just been reissued in the U,K, through Warner Bros. under the "Original Album Series."

A description reads: "The five-CD box set contains a quintet of albums packaged in cardboard mini LP sleeves and housed in a slipcase. This collection of RATT's first five albums covers the years from 1984 to 1990 that saw them have significant commercial success. Tracks such as 'Round And Round', 'Wanted Man' and 'Lay It Down' helped define the glam metal genre, while their later output such as 'Way Cool Jr.' and 'I Want a Woman' featured heavily on MTV. Originally hailing from San Diego California, RATT were a key figure in the formation of the '80s Los Angeles hard rock and glam metal scene."

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:56 am
Godzilla

Post Re: Ratt Original Album Series
Uh... don't you mean the 7 song EP?

Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:37 am
Viking Kong

Calling it a box set is a rather generous appraisal. :lol: I have the Original Album Series Pantera edition, which consists of five CDs in flimsy cardboard sleeves tucked into a generic-looking cardboard slipcover. (Still, it's a great value!)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 am
Viking Kong

Ryan wrote:
Calling it a box set is a rather generous appraisal. :lol: I have the Original Album Series Pantera edition, which consists of five CDs in flimsy cardboard sleeves tucked into a generic-looking cardboard slipcover. (Still, it's a great value!)

Yeah a Pantera "Boxset" should at least come with a travel size bottle of JD or Southern Comfort, some aspirin and some KISS Tattoos.....

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]