View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The Aristocrats Tours for 2012 
Dr. X

Post The Aristocrats Tours for 2012
NAMM is right around the corner and it's time to get busy with all the tours I've been planning for the Aristocrats this year featuring Guthrie Govan on guitar, Bryan Beller on bass and Marco Minnemann on drums. The first shows during NAMM are at Alvas Showroom in San Pedro - around 35 miles west of Anaheim and 15 miles south of LA - on Jan 21 Sat 8pm and Jan 22 Sun 6pm. The Sat night is completely sold out but I believe there are still a small number of tickets left for the Sunday night show.

After these shows at Alvas we have a show/clinic at GIT on 1/24 Tue and then we drive up to northern Cal for a show at Biscuits & Blues in downtown SF on 1/27 Fri. From there we're off to Seattle for two shows at the Rendezvous on 1/28 Sat and 1/29 Sun. We've played at B&B's sister venue upstairs called the Union Room but not the downstairs B&B venue. Should be very fun. SF is always a great city to visit. This is our first time in Seattle and I had never been there so I'm really looking forward to that.

We take a short break in early-Feb and then we have a big one-off show in Costa Rica on 1/25 that will also feature Greg Howe and his band and then we return to Southern Cal for a gig at Brick By Brick in San Diego on 3/2 Fri and finally at the Roxy in West Hollywood for the WesFest on 3/4 Sun.

Then we fly to UK on 3/5 to begin a big tour of Europe that will cover five cities in UK, one in Holland, two in France, three in Spain, and one each in Turkey and Israel. All of these dates have been confirmed and tickets are on sale now.

We are working on more tours for the remainder of this year and will announce more dates as they get confirmed. It's going to be an amazing year of criss-crossing the world as the demand keeps getting bigger and bigger in every corner of the globe. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys at the shows! Here is the complete schedule of what we've got through end of March.

http://the-aristocrats-band.com/shows/

Manager of The Aristocrats featuring:
Guthrie Govan, Bryan Beller & Marco Minnemann

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:33 am
Dr. X

Post Re: The Aristocrats Tours for 2012
I just got the word that the first two shows at Alvas during NAMM are completely sold out with a long waiting list...

Manager of The Aristocrats featuring:
Guthrie Govan, Bryan Beller & Marco Minnemann

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:49 am
Viking Kong

I wish i could go to one of those....

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 am
Profile YIM
King Of The Monsters

Alvas rule!

I went to see Guthrie there last year, and the room kicks ass.

Image Image

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Does anyone know, roughly, how long the set list is? I'm up for going, but I have lectures at 9am the following morning, London show.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm
Viking Kong

Zae wrote:
Does anyone know, roughly, how long the set list is? I'm up for going, but I have lectures at 9am the following morning, London show.

I think set is generally between 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 pm
Viking Kong

That's cool. I don't mind feeling a bit tired the next morning for some oral cavity and digestive glands lectures :wink:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]