View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 New for 2010: Interview with Freddie Nelson 
Queen Dork of the board

Post New for 2010: Interview with Freddie Nelson
2010 Interview with Freddie Nelson at Random Chatter Music

I am really, really happy to share this with you guys. Interviews with Freddie are very rare, but they are so much fun 'when found'! Freddie has a lot of great music and ideas to share. Of course, we know him best from United States - which is a whopper of a great album, but he has a solid career with more in store!

Everything music-related that the other guys didn't talk about, we did. For now, 16 pages with zero fluff is good enough. This took six months. Because he's extremely busy, he still has a few Q's he's working on - and they are good ones! (about his musical future stuff & plans). So there will hopefully be an addition to the interview in the near future. :)

The reason I put it in to PDF (2.5mb) is because I wanted to include the photos with credit, but mostly because since it took a long time to complete, I didn't want to toss it in to plain text and trivialize it. I want it to look as good as possible. The photos are 144 dpi; everything is formatted to hopefully print beautifully. My blog's font is just... meh sometimes. I hope this does it some justice.

[if this belongs in Side Projects, please move it, although the focus is on Freddie and not "Freddie surgically attached to Paul." There is plenty of Paul-talk though. The 2008 edition was more "Paul and Freddie".]

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:21 am
Queen Dork of the board

Post Re: New for 2010: Interview with Freddie Nelson
There was a note in font size 2, on this post which seems to have disappeared... it said something like "if this belongs in Side Projects, please move it, although the focus is on Freddie and not "Freddie surgically attached to Paul". There's plenty of Paul-talk, but the 2008 version was more "Paul and Freddie"."

So I gather we can't do the tiny font silliness anymore?! Oh well.

Please read what Freddie has to say.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 am
Viking Kong

That's awesome!
I've only had a scan through it as I'm at work but I've printed it off for the tube ride home!
Thanks a lot! 8)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

flying-dino wrote:

I don't know if it's because the mods fixed it... but it's there.

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 pm
Dr. X

That was a fascinating read, thanks Jenn (and Freddie!).

Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:33 pm
Site Admin

flying-dino wrote:
There was a note in font size 2, on this post which seems to have disappeared... it said something like "if this belongs in Side Projects, please move it, although the focus is on Freddie and not "Freddie surgically attached to Paul". There's plenty of Paul-talk, but the 2008 version was more "Paul and Freddie"."

I'm not sure. Apparently the board doesn't support font size 2, that's all I can surmise. Your words are still there, just not visible.

Regards,
Ken

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

KenHower wrote:
flying-dino wrote:

I'm not sure. Apparently the board doesn't support font size 2, that's all I can surmise. Your words are still there, just not visible.

What's that all about? I see them :?

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm
Queen Dork of the board

I couldn't see the font size 2 words, even with "select all" then copy and paste, which is why I retyped it from memory. Now I know to not use font size 2... if the board isn't compatible with it, I'll just use regular-size notes!

I'm glad you guys enjoy Freddie's interview. His answers are really thorough (and candid). If I ever wanted to be a singer - Freddie's tips & hints in this int. would definitely be a point of reference.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]