View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Help my sister win studiotime! By voting for her musicvideo 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post Help my sister win studiotime! By voting for her musicvideo
Hi everyone!
My sister is taking part in an online music competition. Together with another girl she recorded several original songs. The one which they are using for the competition is written by my sis, she (the blonde one in the video) plays piano, guitar (shes no PG though ;)) and 2nd vocals on it. They made it through the first round and is now one of the final 10. This round is decided by internet votes, so she can use all the help :). The jury consists of one of the jury members of the dutch 'american idol' which is quite a big producer in Holland. The winner gets to record in his studio.

link to the video:
http://nieuwsbeeld.telegraaf.nl/talentenjacht/998558/NoTess_-_Never_done_before.html?p=8,1

link to the votes:
http://nieuwsbeeld.telegraaf.nl/talentenjacht/961555/Halvefinalstenbekend.html
To vote you must scroll down to 'Hieronder kun je stemmen' and then select 'notess' in the dropdown box. The information they are asking is only for validity purpouses, the boxes translate to:
Name, Adress, Postal Code, Place/town of residence, Telephonenumber, Email. It is not neccesary to fill in everything, but the name, postal code and email are I think. Also you don't have to check the box beneath the fill in form. You will not get any spam/confirmation emails so no worries there!

So see if you like it and want to help out, all help is much appreciated!! Also any comments or suggestions are always welcome!

Greets, Buebo

Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]